Client Service Support
Lexlyn Group is looking for an independent individual with the ability to work with a very diverse clientele, with a passion for luxury products. The successful candidate will focus exclusively on delivering outstanding experiences for our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support and assistance online, utilizing chat systems
- Meticulously review and process all items for shipment
- Resolve customer issues with creativity and warmth
- Build loyalty by creating a positive customer experience with every interaction
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to stay up-to-date with Brands, products and promotions
- Foster an innovative, spirited environment that consistently achieves breakthrough performance
- 2+ years of work experience in customer service, fashion, luxury retail, styling, or public relations.
- A creative and entrepreneurial spirit with business acumen.
- Deep knowledge of luxury brands. Great attention to detail and customer service.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed . This position is a full time job and requires a high level of commitment.
- Remote candidates welcome.
Lexlyn Group is a luxury boutique offering clients access to authentic designer products.
We offer a competitive salary and a full menu of benefits, including paid vacation.
Join our team and create magical moments for every client you touch.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include one paragraph describing your favorite outfit and why that particular outfit is your favorite.